Pay attention to safety issues when using rechargeable headlamps
How to use rechargeable headlamps
1. Before using the headlamp, insert the plug of the special charger into the charging jack in front of the headlamp head for charging. When the headlight is charged normally, the color of the indicator headlight changes from green to red, and the indicator light changes to green when the headlight is fully charged.
2. Press the switch on the side of the headlamp for about 0.2 seconds, the headlamp will turn on, press the switch again, the headlamp will be off.
3. The headlight has an anti-misoperation function. If the switch is pressed for less than 0.2 seconds, the on or off state of the headlight will not be changed.
4. Keep pressing the switch for the headlight, the headlight will flash alternately on and off, which can be used for signal contact or instruction.
5. During the use of the headlight, when the battery is about to run out, the brightness of the headlight will gradually weaken. At this time, stop using it and charge it in a safe place.
Precautions for rechargeable headlamps
1. It is strictly forbidden to hit, throw, immerse in water and oil.
2. Do not disassemble the structural parts of the head lamp at will, otherwise the consequences will be at your own risk.