Problems that should be paid attention to when wiring emergency lights
(1) Several wiring methods commonly used for emergency lights
In daily supervision and inspection, it is found that it is common for emergency lighting fixtures not to be used normally due to wrong wiring methods. There are six common emergency lighting wiring methods:
(2) Matters needing attention
1. It is necessary to accurately grasp the characteristics of various wiring methods, so as to avoid blind wiring, which cannot play its due role;
2. If emergency lighting is used as a part of normal lighting, three-wire controllable connection method should be adopted.
3. For multi-storey public buildings, if there is no fire control center, the emergency lighting fixtures in various parts can be controlled by on-site switches (single light, single control or multi-light control) or three-wire connection method with centralized control in the distribution box.
4. For projects with a fire control center, in order to meet the requirements that the fire control center can turn on the fire emergency lighting on the fire floor and related floors when a fire occurs, the corresponding wiring method should be adopted.