How to charge the rechargeable strong light flashlight
1. Unscrew the tail cover of the flashlight and take out the battery.
2. Put the battery into the special charging box, and align the positive and negative poles of the battery with the positive and negative poles of the battery box when placing the battery, otherwise it will not be charged.
3. Take out the charger, insert the two pins into the power outlet, and insert the jack end into the battery box jack. When charging, the light on the charger is red, and when the light changes from red to green, it means charging is complete.
How to use the strong light flashlight:
1. Battery installation Unscrew the tail cover, pay attention to the positive and negative poles of the battery, put the battery in, and screw on the tail cover.
2. When the flashlight is off, press the rubber cap in the middle to turn on the flashlight, repeat the above steps to turn off.
3. Press the switch when using the spot shot, and the light will be dim light. If you need to switch the light, you can achieve tactical bursts with a flick of the switch. The functions are in turn, weak light, strong light, strobe, and then press the switch to turn off the light.