Take you to understand the charging principle and maintenance of Buy Rechargeable Torch
In our daily life, Buy Rechargeable Torch are also a common lighting tool. Nowadays, Buy Rechargeable Torch on the market are all rechargeable, and they also often encounter problems such as inability to charge. Today, I will show you the internal circuit of Buy Rechargeable Torch, so that everyone can repair it.
1. The step-down circuit is composed of R4/C1 (1000nf), and D5 is the power indicator LED
2. The rectifier filter circuit is composed of D1/D2/D3/D4, which directly charges the battery after filtering.
3. The lighting indicator circuit is composed of D/6/D7/D8/D9/D10/R3/R2/R6/R5, and the resistance is mainly used to limit the current of the secondary diode.
How to maintain Buy Rechargeable Torch
1. Do not power off during storage: the power off state means that the battery is not charged in time after use. The longer the idle time in the power-off state, the more serious the battery damage.
2. Don't expose to the sun: Don't expose to the sun. If the temperature is too high, the environment will increase the internal pressure of the battery, forcing the battery pressure limiting valve to open automatically. The direct consequence is to increase the water loss of the battery. Excessive water loss of the battery will lead to the decrease of battery activity, accelerate the softening of the electrode plate, and cause fatal damage such as bulging, shell heating and deformation during charging.
3. Correctly control the charging time: during the use, the charging time should be controlled according to the actual situation. Generally, the average time for charging batteries at night is about 8 hours. The battery will soon be fully charged, and overcharge will occur if it continues to be charged, resulting in water loss and heating of the battery, and reducing the battery life.
4. Avoid unplugging the hot plug during charging: the output plug of the charger is loose and the contact surface is oxidized, which will cause the charging plug to become hot. If the heating time is too long, the charging plug will be short-circuited, which will directly damage the charger and cause unnecessary losses.