Fire emergency light for house battery knowledge and installation location requirements
Fire emergency light for house is commonly installed in aisles and fire access doors in public places. It is a professional fire safety equipment. Many Fire emergency light for house appliances on the market are manufactured by the fire safety unit of the fire safety unit, and have a variety of functions, but most of the functions are reduced.
When the fire emergency light is powered off, when there is an incoming call, the fire emergency light will automatically turn on and off. Fire emergency lights are used as backup lighting equipment. The battery is equipped with a battery that provides power when the power is off and recharges the battery when the power is on. Next, I will tell you some relevant knowledge of this Fire emergency light for house battery:
1. The battery charge is unsuccessful. Because the rechargeable battery is often in shallow positive charge and light charge, the battery power is insufficient or invalid, and the battery must be replaced. When the battery charging power supply circuit Q2 charges the battery, the amount of current is quite large and it is very easy to be destroyed.
2. If there is no AC power supply, the main power indicator d14 does not light up. The common fault is that the transformer is connected for a long time.
Fire emergency light for house has the following requirements for location installation:
1. Fire emergency light for house and safety evacuation indicator must have two power sources: normal power and emergency backup power. Emergency backup power is usually used as self-powered and battery-powered, and the continuous power-on time cannot be less than 200 minutes when using the battery.
2. Fire emergency light for house should be at least 0.5 lx to fully illuminate sidewalks, stairs and other evacuation routes. The fire control room, fire pump room, independent power generation plant and parts that still need to be kept in the fire should be equipped with general lighting.
3. The safety evacuation signs should be located at the top of the fire exit or the corner of the escape passage wall and 1m below, and the distance between the signs should not exceed 20m. Fire emergency light for house and safety evacuation lights must be equipped with protective covers made of glass and other non-combustible materials.
4. Fire emergency light for house must be located on the wall or ceiling (fire emergency double-headed emergency light, fire emergency ceiling light, fire emergency light/spotlight, etc.). Fire emergency lighting is located on both sides of the fire passage or safety exit, 2.2 meters from the top of the stairs or the top of the stairs. The long-distance evacuation route should follow the fire. According to the instructions of the department or the emergency lighting intensity of the actual use place, increase the density of the lights and install them reasonably.
5. The installation distance of the Fire emergency light for house or safety exit indicator shall not exceed 20 meters. The installation specifications, installation height and light density of the fire safety exit indicator shall conform to the actual installation environment and the actual installation and use of emergency lights.