How to install Fire emergency light and what is Fire emergency light
Fire emergency light refers to lighting tools in fire fighting work. This kind of light consumes less power and has high brightness. There are power switches and indicator lights on the side. It is suitable for factories, hotels, schools, units and other public places. Prepare for power failure for emergency lighting. Next, let's take a look at what is Fire emergency light and how to install Fire emergency light.
The color of Fire emergency light is generally white, and it has the characteristics of impact resistance. It can be hung on the wall, hung on the top of the wall or can be carried by hand.
How to install Fire emergency light: low installation
Fire emergency light is mainly used for emergency when there is a fire or other danger, so it is best to install it in a low position, because when a fire occurs, people usually crawl and bend and go outside. The following parts of civil buildings, factory buildings and Category C warehouses other than residential buildings shall be equipped with Fire emergency light.
1. Enclose the stairwell, smoke-proof stairwell and its front room, the front room of the fire elevator room or the shared front room;
2. Fire control room, fire water pump room, self-provided generator room, power distribution room, smoke prevention and exhaust machine room, and other rooms that still need to work normally in the event of a fire;
3. Audience halls, exhibition halls, business halls, multi-function halls, restaurants with a construction area of more than 400m2, and studios with a construction area of more than 200m2;
4. Underground or semi-underground buildings or public activity rooms in basements or semi-basements with a construction area of more than 300m2;
5. Evacuation corridors in public buildings.
According to the characteristics of the building, and people’s behavior when a fire occurs, design the specific installation location of the Fire emergency light, which is generally installed in aisles, stairways, etc., in order to cause power outages in restaurants or restaurants in the event of a fire. It can be illuminated to guide people to escape from the fire scene.
Fire emergency light should be checked regularly to check whether the fire emergency light is malfunctioning, or whether it is out of power, and the Fire emergency light should be charged in time to extend the service life of the Fire emergency light.