Installation and maintenance of emergency light rechargeable
1. In the emergency light rechargeable engineering design, in order to facilitate the usual maintenance and management, the fire emergency lighting is best to be powered by a dedicated feeder circuit for each floor.
2. In order to ensure the reliability of emergency light rechargeable power supply, it should be supplied by the low-voltage emergency bus section of the substation if possible, that is, when the diesel generator set is used as the emergency power supply, as long as the generator is put into use, it will have electricity to continue to ensure powered by.
3. In a fire state, there is less smoke and more oxygen near the ground, and the instinctive response of people to evacuate is to bend over or crawl forward, so local high-illuminance lighting is more effective than the uniform illuminance brought by high-level installation. Therefore, low-level installation should be promoted, that is, providing emergency light rechargeable for evacuation close to the ground or at ground height.
4. The emergency light rechargeable is delivered in a discharged state, and it must be charged for 20 hours before use.
5. The emergency light rechargeable in use should be checked regularly, and the continuous switch test shall be passed every half a month or a month to check the circuit conversion and the emergency function of the battery, and discharge it to prolong the service life of the battery.
6. Do a good job of fire protection for power distribution lines. When laying in the dark, lay it in a non-combustible structure, and the thickness of the protective layer is not less than 30mm; when laying in the open, metal pipes should be worn, and fireproof coatings should be applied to the outside of the steel pipes or other fire protection measures; Use fire-resistant cables or fire-resistant cables and wires.