Installation requirements for quality Fire emergency light
There are many types of quality Fire emergency light. Among them, portable emergency lights, fire emergency lights, energy-saving emergency lights, supply emergency lights, etc. are all widely used and high-quality products, so the quality Fire emergency light as an emergency light What are the advantages? How to install and maintain it
The quality Fire emergency light is made of industrial plastics and high-brightness bulbs. The color is mainly white. There are two arrows on the surface. The material is not aging, fast heat dissipation, and impact resistance. Fire emergency lights have wall-mounted, portable, and suspended installation methods.
quality Fire emergency light installation specification
1. In the engineering design, in order to facilitate daily maintenance and management, fire emergency lighting is best to be supplied with a dedicated feeder loop for each floor.
2. In order to ensure the reliability of the fire emergency lighting power supply, the low-voltage emergency bus section of the substation should be used for power supply if possible, that is, when the diesel generator set is used as the emergency power supply, as long as the generator is put into use, it will have electricity to continue to ensure powered by.
3. In a fire situation, there is less smoke and more oxygen near the ground, and the instinctive reaction of people to evacuate is to bend over or crawl forward. Therefore, local high-illuminance lighting is more effective than the uniform illuminance brought by high-level installation. Therefore, low-level installation should be promoted, that is, emergency lighting for evacuation should be provided close to the ground or at ground level.
4. All emergency lights leave the factory in a discharged state, and they must be charged for 20 hours before they can be discharged.
5. The emergency lamps in use should be checked regularly, and the continuous switch test should be passed every half a month or a month to check the circuit conversion and the emergency function of the battery, and discharge it to extend the battery life.
6. Do a good job of fire protection for power distribution lines. When laying in the dark, lay it in a non-combustible structure, and the thickness of the protective layer is not less than 30mm; when laying in the open, metal pipes should be worn, and fireproof coatings should be applied to the outside of the steel pipes or other fire protection measures; Use fire-resistant cables or fire-resistant cables and wires.